Let the accompanying computer software be referred to as "the Software". This consists of computer software, data files, and documentation.
In consideration of the payment by the Purchaser to Rubicon Computer Labs or an authorized dealer of the prescribed licence fee, Rubicon Computer Labs hereby grants to the Purchaser a non-exclusive licence to use the Software, subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The Purchaser may install the Software on a single computer and use it for all normal purposes, both private and commercial.
2. The Purchaser may re-install the Software if the originally-installed copy is lost or impaired by human error, equipment failure, or like cause.
3. The Purchaser may transfer the Software to another computer for use for all normal purposes, provided that the Software is used on only one computer at a time.
4. The Purchaser may host the Software on a single internet domain or intranet according to the @fontface rule of CSS Fonts Module Level 3. The purchaser must ensure that web users who are not browsing the domain or intranet cannot easily download or hot-link to the Software. Note: web hosting is only permitted for fonts in WOFF or EOT formats.
5. The Software is licensed to the Purchaser without warranty of any kind, express or implied, except as to title, and all such other warranties, including those otherwise implied by statute or common law, are hereby expressly disclaimed.
6. Except as and to the extent expressly stipulated herein, neither Rubicon Computer Labs nor any successor to or affiliate of Rubicon Computer Labs, nor any officer, employee, agent or representative of either, shall be liable for any loss, damage, claim, liability or expense, of any kind or nature whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the acquisition, installation or use, or attempted installation or use, of the Software, including, without restricting the generality of the foregoing, any loss or damage, direct or consequential, caused in whole or in part by any real or alleged failure of or defect in the Software.
7. Acceptance, installation and/or use of the Software by the Purchaser constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions of this licence.
Rubicon Computer Labs Inc.
Canada J9B 1A1